1. We accept payments via PayPal (+10% of PayPal fee) and bank transfer to our bank accounts in Germany, Czech republic and Poland.
2. We ship order with DHL express courier only.
3. Glitters are shipped in 48 business hours.
4. Stickers are printed after the order. Maximum dispatch time is 14 business days. Avarage is 5 business days.
5. We do not accept orders via phone or e-mail.
6. To every order you will receive an invoice.
7. If you are EU VAT payer we can sell to you with 0% VAT rate. VAT tax will be automaticaly deducted from your order.
8. All the prices are net prices.
9. Minimum order is 400 PLN or equivalent. Around 90 GBP, 100 EUR or 100 USD.
Terms & Conditions
This website is the property of:
Krzysztof Czekajło Nails World
50-324 Wroclaw, Poland
Address for correspondence:
Krzysztof Czekajło Nails World
Jan Dlugosz 59-75 2p
51-162 Wroclaw, Poland
VAT Number: PL8981863301
Company registration number: 930457739
- This website, and including its structure, layout, text, images and graphics and presented works are the exclusive property of Krzysztof Czekajło Nails World, and are subject to legal protection under the Law of 4 February 1994. on copyright and related rights (ie. Dz. U. of 2000., No. 80, item. 904, as amended. d.).
- The pictures on the website are the property of Krzysztof Czekajło Nails World www.nails-world.eu, and its owner does not consent to their reproduction.
- No part of this website, in particular text, photos, graphics and trademarks may not be distributed, both in electronic publications (including other websites) as well as in printed form, without the consent of Krzysztof Czekajło Nails World .
- All other trademarks, trade names and logos contained in this website are trademarks or registered trademarks which are the legal property of their respective owners.
- Changes to the Rules and their range of customers will be notified through the NEWS tab on www.nails-world.eu.
- In matters not regulated by these regulations, the relevant current legislation.
- The site provides the following forms of payment: bank transfer or PayPal.
- Goods will not be returned.
- In order to examine the complaint goods must be delivered to our warehouse in Wroclaw, Poland. Prior to shipment, please contact us. Contact details can be found on the subpage CONTACTS. The time the complaint is 30 days.
- For each order, we issue a VAT invoice.
- The offer is only for companies.
- The administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Act on the Protection of personal data is Krzysztof Czekajło Nails World of Art. 24 paragraph. 1 point. Paragraph 1. On the protection of personal data.
- placing an order the customer agrees to have their personal data in a database of Krzysztof Czekajło Nails World, based in Barlickiego 1/13, 50-324 Wroclaw.
- Personal data are only used to fulfill orders and subject to the consent of the customer – in order to inform about new products, services and promotions offered by the shop www.nails-world.eu and will not be shared with other entities.
- The client has the right to inspect their personal data and their amendments, as well as to remove from the database.
- Entrusted personal data is stored with the principles of security and complying with the requirements in force in the Polish law, such as:
– Act of 29.08.1997. On personal data protection (Dz. U. No. 101 of 2002. Item 926, as amended. D.)
– Act of 18.07.2002. On electronic services (Dz. U. No 144, item. 1204 with later. D.)
– Ordinance of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Administration dated 29.04.2004 r. On personal data processing documentation and technical and organizational conditions which should be fulfilled by devices and computer systems used for processing personal data (Dz. U. No. 100, poz.1024).